How to join the Club
Joining the club is easy. Just follow these instructions:
- Familiarize yourself with the Club Membership Fees.
- Complete an Application for yourself (this is done at the ihawu office), and each one of your family members, once you have done this you will be able to complete the website Application to Join form to access the members area.
- You will be approved immediately, and a membership card will be printed out and given to you.
- if you choose to signup for SAPSA and KZNPSA you will pay your fees at the Ihawu admin office who will also automatically send your membership application to the relevant admin bodies on your behalf. Usually within 7 days you will receive confirmation of your unique SAPSA membership number. Please remember this number, as you will be asked for it at all shooting events.
- Induction Safety Training and vetting is MANDATORY for all new members! You will NOT be permitted to take part in club matches until you have successfully completed Induction Safety Training and passed the vetting.